Benchmarking Equipment: Rohde & Schwarz Diversity Benchmarker
Score Technologies uses Rohde & Schwarz Diversity Benchmarking System for data collection and Rohde & Schwarz’s NQDI platform for data processing. We continuously evaluate the latest network test equipment from every vendor in the industry. At this time, we have certified Rohde & Schwarz’s Diversity Benchmark System as Score Strong, the best equipment for collecting 4G and LTE data speeds.
Scanner: Rohde & Schwarz TSME6 Scanner
After evaluating most scanners on the market, we have at this time certified Rohde & Schwarz's TSME6 scanner and PCTEL’s MX scanner as Score Strong due to their power and performance – multiple bands, technologies and frequencies can be collected and decoded simultaneously without sacrificing sampling rate
- Supports LTE (FDD and TDD), NB-IoT, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, CDMA, EV-DO, GSM, GSM-R, and WiFi for all major frequencies simultaneously up to 6 GHz, including 700, 800, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2600 MHz & AWS bands
- All metrics for all technologies, including layer 3 decoding
- Full channel bandwidth scanning up to 20 MHz, true multi-mode MIMO
- Position estimation of all base stations
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (Category 20 device supporting speeds up to 2Gbps)
- Sony Xperia XZ3 (Category 18 supporting speeds up to 1.2Gbps)
- HTC 10, LG G4, Samsung Galaxy S8
- We support all the major technologies in all frequency bands
- 700/800/900/1800/1900/2100/2300/2600MHz & AWS and standards (CDMA, 1XRTT, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, Dual Carrier HSPA+, EVDO, EVDO-A and LTE, including carrier aggregation).
We have the ability to conduct Mobile to Mobile as well as Mobile to Fixed End voice calls using standardized speech reference clips (CS & PS, including VoIP)
Our typical voice test scenario alternates uplink and downlink speech samples during a 2 minute call, initiated from the mobile to PSTN. Test scenarios are fully customizable. We currently utilize the POLQA algorithm for audio quality scoring of speech samples.
We insist on the very best test methodology and collection for accurate and optimal data throughput.
- Our servers provide the very best conditions (including overall network latency) so that mobile network throughput is accurately represented and in no way hindered by the test process – your network’s best foot forward.
- Upload and download throughput is measured from first to last byte using file sizes appropriate to each operator's network technology, including bandwidth.
- Voice telephony: CS & VoIP Speech MOS, Noise suppression, Active & Passive Echo, Round Trip Time
- Data: HTTP, FTP, UDP, Data Capacity, Iperf, Ping, HTTP latency
- Browsing: WAP, HTTP IE
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, E-mail
- Video Over IP: Video streaming portals including YouTube, supporting MPEG4, H.263 and H.264 streams with resolutions from QCIF up to 720p HD
- Voice, Data, Video and Messaging testing stacks running on Android
- Statistics on all of the above include accessibility (failed voice/data network access), retainability (dropped voice & data tests), throughput, quality, and all radio signaling layers and measurements
- Messaging: full logging and decoding of multiple protocol layers on all technologies: 3GPP and 3GPP2 RF, L2, L3, TCP/IP including PPP, RTSP, SIP and more.
- Multiple Jobs: Multi –Data, Multi-Mix, Multi-RAB and Parallel