We help regulators audit the coverage and performance of regional & national operators to ensure compliance with regulations and obligations. We offer a complete end-to-end solution from data collection to analysis and reporting for 5G networks. In the US, we’ve worked with the FCC on operator obligations for Mobility Fund Phase 1 as well as Tribal Mobility Fund. We’ve also worked with various African governments and regulatory agencies, including the Ivory Coast, Guinea, Nigeria and Morocco.
We offer unbiased multi-operator benchmarking for voice and data networks, providing the means, expertise and training to enable regulators to hold operators to their promises and measure network improvement over time. Clear, actionable, relevant results to
- Hold operators accountable to license requirements and increase internally generated revenues
- Evaluate emergency communications service readiness
- Identify opportunities for quality improvement. Actual RF measurements are provided to assist with location and isolation of problems areas and coverage gaps
- Measure actual network improvement over time
- Clear spectrum in the sub 6GHz bands
Let us provide you with the data you need to improve national consumer choice, experience and value.