Score Technologies uses Rohde & Schwarz Freerider 4 portable test solution for data collection and Rohde & Schwarz’s SmartAnalytics platform for data processing. We continuously evaluate the latest network test equipment from every vendor in the industry. At this time, we have certified Rohde & Schwarz’s Freerider 4 as the best equipment for collecting 5G and LTE data speeds.
After evaluating most scanners on the market, we have at this time certified Rohde & Schwarz's TSME6 scanner and PCTEL’s MX scanner as top tier due to their power and performance – multiple bands, technologies and frequencies can be collected and decoded simultaneously without sacrificing sampling rate.
- Supports LTE 5GNR, NB-IoT, LTE-M, Cat M1, (W)CDMA, GSM, TD-SCDMA, TETRA, WiFi and WiMAX for all major frequencies simultaneously up to 6 GHz, including 600, 700, 800, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2600, 5800 MHz & AWS bands
- All metrics for all technologies, including layer 3 decoding
- Full channel bandwidth scanning up to 20 MHz, 4x4 MIMO
- Position estimation of all base stations
We support all major technologies in all frequency bands (600/700/800/900/1800/1900/2100/2300/2600/5800MHz & AWS) and standards (LTE 5GNR, UMTS, HSPA+, GSM, CDMA, 1XRTT, GPRS, EDGE and EVDO), including carrier aggregation.
We currently use the following mobile devices for voice and data testing:
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (5G Category 24 device supporting speeds up to 5.1Gbps)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (Category 20 device supporting speeds up to 2Gbps)
- Sony Xperia XZ3 (Category 18 supporting speeds up to 1.2Gbps)
- Samsung Galaxy S8, HTC 10, LG G4
Not only are we compliant with the ETSI standard for speech and multimedia benchmark testing, we helped write the standard!
Voice: Mobile to Mobile or Mobile to Fixed End voice calls using standardized speech reference clips (CS & PS, VoLTE and VoIP)
- Our typical voice test scenario alternates uplink and downlink speech samples during a 2 minute call, initiated from the mobile to PSTN
- Test scenarios are fully customizable
- We currently utilize the POLQA algorithm for audio quality scoring of speech samples
Data: We insist on the very best test methodology and collection for accurate and optimal data throughput.
- Our servers provide the very best conditions (including overall network latency) so that mobile network throughput is accurately represented and in no way hindered by the test process – your network’s best foot forward.
- Upload and download throughput is measured from first to last byte using file sizes appropriate to each operator's network technology, including bandwidth.
- Voice telephony: CS & VoLTE Speech MOS, Noise suppression, Active & Passive Echo, Round Trip Time
- Data: HTTP, FTP, UDP, Data Capacity, Iperf, Ping, HTTP latency
- Browsing: WAP, HTTP
- App Service: Dropbox, Facebook, Ookla speed test, LINE, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, E-mail
- Video Quality: YouTube, DirecTVnow, Netflix, Facebook Watch at 1080p HD
- Voice, Data, Video and Messaging testing stacks running on Android
- Statistics on all of the above include accessibility (failed voice/data network access), retainability (dropped voice & data tests), throughput, quality, and all radio signaling layers and measurements
- Messaging: full logging and decoding of multiple protocol layers on all technologies: 3GPP and 3GPP2 RF, L2, L3, TCP/IP including PPP, RTSP, SIP and more.
- Multiple Jobs: Multi-Data, Multi-Mix, Multi-RAB and Parallel